Sunday, April 26, 2015

6x6 Mini Album using G45 Artisan Style Paper

I know I have been MIA for almost a year. I have been busy making minis for friends and family. I was able to snap a few photos before gifting them out. This is one of my favorites inspired by Kona Raven.  I purchased the instructions from her on Etsy.  This is one of many I have purchased and made.  Love her albums. She is so creative. You can also find her work on YouTube. I must say I have become a Graphic 45 fan and just can't get enough of their paper. The cover of the book is 6.25 with a 4.25" spine. Yes, it is thick but I wanted to make sure there was plenty of room once my friend added her remodel pictures to it. The ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam.

I am entering this project in the 3 Girl JAM Monthly Challenge for April "Anything Goes: http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/april-challenge-anything-goes.html

Here are a few pages from the inside of the album.



Love this pocket page.


Inside front cover and first page.

Cover with buckle closure.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! These prints and papers are so great! LOVE them! Thanks so much for joining us at 3 Girl JAM challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! So glad you were our lucky winner at 3GJ!! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete