Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy Birthday - You Spice Up My Life

My husband loves spicy food with Mexican being his favorite. The hotter the better. We started growing habanero peppers a few years ago and I can still remember the day he decided to eat one right off the plant. I could literally see the red rising up his neck, over his face and to the top of his bald head. As the color hit the top of his head, beads of sweat began pouring out his forehead. With a smile on my face, I asked him if the pepper was hot. Holding back the tears from his eyes he said, "No, not at all!''  We still laugh about it. For his birthday on July 24th, I made a card only he could love.

I picked up the pepper as a freebie from PPPR. I am entering this card in PPPR's Monthly Challenge: Hot  http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/p/pppr-monthy-challenge.html



No comments:

Post a Comment