Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hello Kitty Halloween Post-It Note Holder

I have seen several post-it note holders and wanted to try my hand at it. I picked up this HK cutting file from SVG Cutting Files during a blog hop with Jaded Blossom.  I wasn't sure what I would use it for but wanted it in my stash of files. My daughter has a lady that works with her at the Boys and Girls Club and she is all about Hello Kitty. Last Friday when I went to pick up the kids, she had a Hello Kitty shirt on.  It was at that moment I knew exactly what I wanted to do with this file.

I cut a piece of cardstock 7.5" x 3" and scored it at 3.5" and 4". I glued the bottom of the post it note to the inside of the folded piece and used the hole punch at the end of each piece to add my crinkle ribbon. I added a tag using a die from My Craft Spots Jar Basic Metal Die Set and stamped it with My Craft Spot's Jar Full of Halloween Stamp set http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/p/clear-stamps.html. I love the way it came out.


 
Sorry about the shadow in the picture. I was having lighting issues.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment