Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Card

The weather in Alaska sure did change quickly. These leaves are dropping fast and it seems that fall will be a very short season this year. When I woke up this morning it was 27 degree outside. Winter is just around the corner.  I put this card together after receiving some of my new stamps and dies from My Craft Spot.  I had a coupon at our local True Value store and went in to find some nice fall papers, which of course they had. The paper was so fun I had to decorate the inside as well. I have not stamped the inside yet as I am not sure what/who I will use the card for. I will add it to my stash and personalize it later.

To make this card I used the following:
6x6 Happy Harvest paper by Doodlebug
My Craft Spot Jar Metal Dies
My Craft Spot Jar Basic Stamp Set & Jar Full of Fall Stamp Set
My Craft Spot Vintage Vanilla Crinkle Ribbon
My Craft Spot Trick or Treat Sequins

I am entering this card in the Die Cuttin' Diva's Tuesday Challenge-Fall Colors http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment