Friday, December 27, 2013

Wine Cork Christmas Tree Ornament

If there is one thing you can always find in my kitchen it is used wine corks. Why is it I have such a hard time throwing these little guys away. When I have finished my bottle of wine, I put them in a vase on the counter. Every year when Christmas time rolls around, I pull them out to make things. My daughter used them this year to make reindeer. She added brown pipe cleaner for the nose, googly eyes and an small red pompom nose. I made Christmas trees of all sizes. This is one of the small ones I tied a ribbon around with a bell and hung on the tree. They compliment a bottle of wine when giving as a gift. I just put it around the neck of the bottle. I found a few red corks to use at the top of my trees. The are so simple to make and my friend just love them.

I am entering this in the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Holiday Gifts with Ribbon: http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Lynnie! I love how these look! Thanks for joining the challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Julie, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a GREAT ornament!!! LOVE this!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with the 3GJ Holiday Gifts w/Ribbon Challenge!
    Jessica
    3GJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea!! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete