Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Super Salmon

I have been just dying to put this page together.  I must thank Lisa at PPPR for having the Super Hero Challenge to help jump start my project.

I used PPPR files for Superman, liquid shine for his belt and CTMH embellishments. I also added distress ink to the word Salmon to dirty it up.



So you must be wondering just how big it was???

Well, my daughter weighed in at 40 pounds and the King Salmon which my husband harvested out of the Kenai River weighed in at 51 pounds.

I am entering this in the PPPR Superhero Challenge: http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/p/pppr-monthy-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! What a great photo! I love your layout, Lynnie! Thanks so much for playing along with the PPPR Superhero Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love this layout!! and that pic!! so funny!! thanks for joining this months PPPR challenge!

    ReplyDelete