Friday, October 25, 2013

Spooky Shaker Card

I have been wanting to make a shaker card and today assembled one for a few color challenges going on. For this challenges you have to use the colors orange, purple, black, green (or small amounts of green) and small amounts of white. Perfect for Halloween. To be honest, I had originally inked the white eyes, downloaded the photo and just before uploading it to my blog my seven year old daughter suggested googly eyes. "Great idea" I responded and she told me next time to check with her before I took the picture to make sure everything was right, lol. What can I say? She gets it from me.

The title is a freebie from My Scrap Chick and the witches hat was a freebie from Miss Kate Cuttables. I love those freebies. I purchased the ribbon from LoveBug Creations, the sequins from My Craft Spot and used black stickles on the hat. Yes, I need stamps to add to my cards. I just ordered a few but this is also why I am entering a few challenges. To build my supplies by adding stamp sets. This card seems fitting for the Cardz TV Challenge as I watched a video from one of her DT members to learn how to make the card. I'm sorry I can't remember which member as I watch so many. Much thanks for the how to.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge #42:  http://cuttinandstampinchallenges.blogspot.com/;
Cardz TV Go-To Galz Linky Party Challenge #7: http://cardztv.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Great shaker card! Love the title and the hat. Thank you so very much for joining the Cardz TV Go-to Galz 'Happy Halloween' Linky Party!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete