Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mt. View or BUSt Card

I made two of these cards for each of my children's teachers on the first day of school. We gave them jars of chocolate as well. The candy jar idea came from another blogger so I can't take credit for it but I can say the teachers loved it all. The card is from My Scrap Chick (School Bus Easel Card) here http://www.myscrapchick.com/product.cfm?product=831. It was new and with the sale I paid only $2 for the file ($1 off) but well worth $3. It is absolutely the cutest card.
I am entering this in the Silhoutte Challenges CH# 4 Shaped Card Challenge at http://www.silhouettechallenges.com/2013/08/challenge-4-shaped-card-week-3.html

 

2 comments:

  1. Too cute. I just bought this file. Love this.
    Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply ADORABLE! I was thinking about getting this card too! Now I'm gonna have too! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Silhouette Challenges! :o)

    Theresa (silhouette Challenge DT)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete